Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 73 (HOME SAFELY)

Needless to say, by the end of the trip I was extremely exhausted. I flew from Leonardo da Vinci airport in Rome to Heathrow in London where I had about a 2 hour layover and then flew from there into Dulles. I slept for the majority of both plane rides, thankfully. I apologize for not keeping up with this blog all the time, but here you go! A complete record of my travels. It was a once in a lifetime experience (not to sound cliche) but it honestly was. I will never again be forced to interact with 35 other architecture students 24/7 for 73 days in the most architecturally rich environment in the world. It was a truly intensive semester of architecture.

I'm sure you're wondering how I got away with this counting as class, but I assure you it was just as worthwhile as doing projects in studio. We also have a paper to write and a few other things to do. 

Well thanks for reading and having patience as I struggled to keep up with this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment